Whether you are looking for booklet printing or you are trying to create the perfect multi page menu, our bindery services can help. Often professionally binding pages together can make a huge difference in the professional image they present to potential clients, customers and fellow business people.
Not only does professional binding, including spiral binding, saddle stitches and more, make your material look more presentable, but it also helps increase the life of your pages. If they are bound together, they fray slower, are often used more gently and generally live much longer than unbound pages. When you select Wire-O spiral binding, you are also able to choose between a wide range of colors to personalize the product further, although saddle stitching is often a sturdier choice for your papers.
Many companies in all sorts of industries choose to bind their materials every day, from new company catalogues to menus and beyond. Call 718-361-2200 for more information about binding your material today.
Often, the marketing campaigns that experience the most success are the ones that approach advertising in a slightly different manner. The U.S. Postal Service’s Door-Direct Mail helps you reach more people in more ways, and here’s how:
- Whether you are looking to send a sales announcement on a postcard, or a more detailed description of a product or service you offer, Door-Direct Mail can help. Their flexible range of digital printing sizes allows companies to create custom advertising items that perfectly fit their needs.
- Your material will be delivered directly to entire neighborhoods of potential customers. By bringing your message into people’s homes, instead of advertising to them while they are out during the day, your message reaches potential customers when they are more comfortable, relaxed and open. This means more potential customers become actual customers.
- Finally, since your message is being hand delivered to peoples’ mailboxes, you can include individual menus, coupons, maps and more, to entice people to visit your store or business.
Building wraps offer a unique method of advertising, since they are large, like billboards, but are much less common. The novelty grabs attention and makes people want to figure out what they are looking at. Whether you are looking to expand your current advertising campaign, or you are just starting one, custom-printed building wraps are definitely an option to consider.
One of the biggest advantages to building wraps is that, unlike with billboards, you don’t need to rent the space, since you already pay for the building. Also, since your advertisement is stamped on the front of your workplace, you are easy for customers to find.
Once you decide you want to purchase a building wrap, contact Apple Visual Graphics for help designing your wrap and ordering information. Our talented staff can help you decide if you prefer a more decorative, or purely advertising wrap, and what you would like it to say. After it’s designed, leave the rest to us.
Many people complain that ads are everywhere, nowadays. To make sure that your ad is effective and not annoying, you need to make it unique in message, location and format. Here are three options for clever types of ads:
- Building Wraps: While people are used to seeing ads on billboards, or even on the sides of buildings in the city, they aren’t used to seeing full building wraps that incorporate ads and decoration. These wraps are unique and interesting, and are sure to grab people’s attention.
- Duratrans: These ads are eye catching, because they are literally printed on light boxes, causing them to glow and jump out at people. Duratrans ads are great for office branding campaigns, busy locations like malls and the subway, or around the city where people gather at night.
- Bookmarks: Another advertising option that is different and very successful is that of ads printed on useful objects. Bookmarks are perfect, because they are about as expensive to print as business cards and people will take them, use them and hand them out to their friends.
In our previous blog we discussed three unique advertising options that Apple Visual Graphics prints. Here are three more options that will help separate your ads from the multitude of other ads around the city:
- Car Wraps: Like building wraps, car wraps are unique enough that people find them interesting and read them. Also, since your ad is driving around the city, it is able to reach more people every day, than some stationary ads can.
- Floor Graphics: People don’t expect to see ads on the floor as much as they do on the walls around them, so when they walk over a printed floor advertisement, they tend to stop and take notice. These have been proven to do well in ad campaigns.
- Bus Shelters: Bus shelters are particularly successful, because they have a captive audience of people who tend to read the whole ad. These allow you to expand your ad message and target a certain demographic more specifically.