If you are looking to purchase custom posters, there are many things you need to consider before placing your order. First, do you have a good design and a clear, concise message? Where are you placing your posters? How many do you need? One consideration that people often neglect in the beginning stages of planning and ordering, though, is what type of material they want to print their posters on.
It is more common to print posters on thinner paper or laminated material, but these aren’t as durable as thicker card stocks or heavier boards. We, here at Apple Visual Graphics, offer direct-to-board printing services when you are ordering custom posters and custom banners, and have a selection of Masonite, card stock and foam mounting materials that you can choose between to create a durable, unique custom poster. This saves you the trouble of having to figure out how to mount thinner posters on thicker boards, later, saving you time and money in the process.
While your printing material may not be as exciting a decision as your color palette, it is just as important, as it determines for how long you will be able to use your posters. If you are ordering ceiling danglers for your grocery store, you definitely want to consider the most durable material possible, as it is likely you will need to use them for years to come. If you simply want posters to place in your store to advertise a holiday sale, however, you may be fine opting for a thinner, more common printing material. Consider all of your options carefully before choosing.
Offset printing is an older, slightly more precise type of printing, but that doesn’t mean digital printing isn’t preferred in some situations. Here are some pros to using the newer technology as opposed to offset printing.
- Digital printing is much faster than offset printing. If a project is on a tight deadline, digital printing will have the project done in a mere fraction of the time and it will still be high quality.
- Digital printing is also more cost effective than offset printing, especially if you have a large printing job.
- Digital printing also makes quick color customizations during the print process easy. It is possible to customize individual images and colors throughout the project without having to slow down and redo the set up stages of printing.
- If you are looking to purchase printing equipment to have in your office or at home, digital printers are much cheaper and portable. They also require much less training to use properly.
In 15 years of poster printing, we’ve seen every kind of design you can imagine, from standard and informative to groundbreaking-ly creative. Because of this, we truly believe in posters as an effective marketing element. If you pair the perfect colors and have great design elements, there’s no reason your poster won’t be successful in drawing attention to the great products and services that you offer.
In addition to putting posters up in public places where people are likely to see them, they can also be useful as a give-away tool. Many people collect posters either as a hobby or to use as decoration at their office or home. By designing a poster that centers on your company or one of your products and making it particularly artistic and creative, you are creating an item that many people would be happy to purchase or win.
You can sell them at your business to generate extra profit or give them away to generate extra goodwill. Either way, we know they will be a hit.
Oftentimes, the success of a sale or a new business platform depends largely upon the success of a company’s preceding marketing campaign. Here are some tips that can help you achieve success in your online campaigns.
- Make sure your website is designed in a manner that is aesthetically pleasing, interactive and user-friendly. A majority of online marketing campaigns lead potential customers directly back to your website, which is only half of the fight. You then need to hold their attention once they are on your page to turn them from potential customers into definite ones.
- Make sure you include a contact page on your website with extensive contact information that is easy to follow. It’s best, if possible, to list a phone number and a customer service email in addition to a message box if you choose to have one.
- Try to localize your campaign. For instance, companies that are based in New York should reference relevant local terms, locations and customs.