In 15 years of poster printing, we’ve seen every kind of design you can imagine, from standard and informative to groundbreaking-ly creative. Because of this, we truly believe in posters as an effective marketing element. If you pair the perfect colors and have great design elements, there’s no reason your poster won’t be successful in drawing attention to the great products and services that you offer.
In addition to putting posters up in public places where people are likely to see them, they can also be useful as a give-away tool. Many people collect posters either as a hobby or to use as decoration at their office or home. By designing a poster that centers on your company or one of your products and making it particularly artistic and creative, you are creating an item that many people would be happy to purchase or win.
You can sell them at your business to generate extra profit or give them away to generate extra goodwill. Either way, we know they will be a hit.
Oftentimes, the success of a sale or a new business platform depends largely upon the success of a company’s preceding marketing campaign. Here are some tips that can help you achieve success in your online campaigns.
- Make sure your website is designed in a manner that is aesthetically pleasing, interactive and user-friendly. A majority of online marketing campaigns lead potential customers directly back to your website, which is only half of the fight. You then need to hold their attention once they are on your page to turn them from potential customers into definite ones.
- Make sure you include a contact page on your website with extensive contact information that is easy to follow. It’s best, if possible, to list a phone number and a customer service email in addition to a message box if you choose to have one.
- Try to localize your campaign. For instance, companies that are based in New York should reference relevant local terms, locations and customs.
Offset Printing is a method of printing where a technique is used that spreads ink on a metal plate that is covered in etchings. The ink is then transferred to an intermediary material, such as a rubber blanket or another in-between material that is less permanent than metal but more permanent than paper. Once this step has been fulfilled, the ink is once again transferred, this time to paper by pressing the paper against the middle material.
This method is commonly used to create orders for a lot of high quality documents, such as certificates or high quality brochures. Since special technology is necessary to complete the process, it is cheaper and easier for companies to order their offset printing products from a printing service rather than invest in the ability to print this way themselves.
Also, once the equipment is on site, such as with specialized printing shops, prints can be created quickly and at low cost, meaning you save time and money.
It isn’t very hard to personalize your correspondence, but it can make a big impression on the people receiving your cards and letters. Here are a few options for customizing your written correspondences with Apple Visual Graphics:
- Greeting Cards: Greeting Cards are very versatile, and can range from simple cards with a design on the front, to cards with a specific message in them. You can order cards with a range of different folds, for any occasion — personal or corporate. Cards differ slightly from letters, in that they’re made from thicker material and feel a little bit more personal.
- Letterhead and Stationery: Stationery with a logo and your information on it can make a huge difference in business, as it leaves an impression on the recipient of the letter and also gives them all of your contact information in one neat place. The options are endless, and the experts at Apple Visual Graphics can help you design the perfect stationery.
- Customized Invitations: All businesses hold corporate events at some point, and sending out custom invitations, instead of generic emails or plain letters, can make a huge difference in the impression attendees get.