At Apple Visual Graphics, we know the importance of creating and producing the right marketing and branding efforts for any type of business. It’s how you make an impression, get people interested in you, and ultimately sell products and services. That’s why we take our commercial printing services so seriously, because we know it’s our clients that we’re representing with every endeavor.
While the world of digital/online marketing and advertising has exploded in recent years, it’s our belief that these avenues should still make up just one part of your overall marketing efforts. Commercial printing services, like the ones we offer, can be a crucial part of any successful marketing campaign.
Here are three reasons that no matter what business you’re in you should utilize commercial printing services.
- Nothing Beats Professional Business Cards: Pop-up ads and social media may be the new way of connecting with people online, but there’s something about a traditional business card that has passed the test of time. In fact, there are still approximately 27,397,260 business cards printed every day. A business card not only provides you with something to give to prospective clients and chance met networking opportunities, but it also demonstrates a certain level of professionalism that can go a long way to someone taking the leap to trust you.
- Direct Mail Marketing Works: Direct mail marketing is alive and well. Companies spent an estimated $44.5 billion on direct mail marketing in the U.S. in 2014 alone, which tells you just how strong of a market it still is. It’s one of the best ways to get your content right in front of the people you want to see it the most.
- High Quality, Creative Print Stands Out: We see so much on screens these days. But when you actually see a real-life advertisement created through our commercial printing services it really stands out. These sort of high quality materials can make a lasting impression on someone, or thousands of someones. For example, about 84% of Americans will retain a company’s name when they receive promotional gifts with that company’s logo on it. That’s just one benefit of printed materials to keep in mind when working on your next marketing project.
Even though the world is getting more digital by the day, there will always be a place for things like direct mail marketing. And that’s just one of the ways that commercial printing services can help give you a leg up on the competition. Contact us today to find out more.
Advertising and marketing are big parts of any successful business, which is why it’s no wonder that in the U.S., companies spent an estimated $44.5 billion on direct mail marketing alone in 2014. Creating, producing, and distributing this kind of promotional and informational material can be a great strategy for virtually any type of company, but you’re going to need quality custom printing services at your disposal.
When it comes to custom printing services, Apple Visual Graphics has the skills, materials, and equipment you need to take your business and marketing efforts to the next level. We offer two main types of printing services: digital printing and offset printing.
Because offset custom printing services are often difficult for people to understand at first glance, here are a couple of real-world examples of when it might be a good idea to invest in custom printing services.
- New Logo Design: There are approximately 27,397,260 business cards printed each day, each of which has important information and branding. If any of that info or branding changes, you’re going to need new business cards, which is often the case when a company changes its logo. Once you’ve come up with a new logo, though, chances are you won’t be changing it again very soon. Not only would this be impractical, but it might confuse your customers! Offset custom printing services can have your logo design available at a moment’s notice for various types of advertising and material.
- Annual Promotional Event: Although you can’t include the actual date of the event, if you’re consistently putting out the same type of material for an event/promotion every year, you might as well keep it in offset stock and simply change the date.
- Basic/Introductory Material: No matter what business you’re in, you probably have some type of brochure/informational material that you can hand to people if they want an “elevator pitch” of what it is you do. In fact, 76% of small businesses say their ideal marketing strategy encompasses a combination of both print and digital communication, so having something physical is important. Unless you plan on changing your offerings/services in the near future, this is something that can be created through offset printing and kept by Apple Visual Graphics for anytime you need more of them replenished.
Offset printing services can be incredibly useful and efficient for materials you know you’ll be using for the foreseeable future. These are just a couple of ideas to think about to help better understand why you might want to invest in this form of printing.