There are many elements that combine to make up a successful marketing campaign. Here are three of the most important elements of any campaign.
- Before you begin designing and ordering custom posters and brochures, organize your campaign around a goal. Nothing succeeds without a clear plan to work towards, campaigns included. Make sure every element of your campaign is purpose made, whether that purpose is a successful summer sales, increasing business in the fall or broadening your audience.
- Tailor your campaign for your audience. If your main audience is suburban moms, include children in your ad images. If your main audience is college students though, use edgy images that look appealing to a younger crowd.
- Limit your outlets so that each one you choose works for you as effectively as possible. Your outlets include social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter, but also physical advertising sites, like bus shelters, vehicle wraps, posters and billboards. Use those that best target your audience.
It’s summer time, which means fun, colorful custom posters. Here are some design tips to help you really make a splash this summer season.
- Summer is bright, splashy, hot and fun; make your poster match these themes and feelings as much as possible. This means use hot, bright colors as much as possible. Some popular, catchy summer colors are hot pink, bright cobalt blue, vibrant green, sunshine yellow and saturated orange.
- Use a blocked font for your store name or summer slogan and use colors in the name so it pops out from the rest of the banner.
- If appropriate, use summer visuals like waves, palm trees and umbrellas. You want people to think of vacation and relaxation when they see your new custom posters.
- Come up with a theme that is season-appropriate, like fun in the sun or catch a wave, and focus your poster and message around it. This theme can serve as a thread that ties the information in your poster together and makes it more accessible to your customers.